- Product info
- How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
This is your complete kit for washing and drying clothes on the go. Wash your clothes with the world’s smallest washing machine, the Scrubba Tactical Wash Bag.
After washing, use the huge Scrubba Tactical towel to partially dry them and then hang the clothes on our heavy duty Scrubba elastic clothesline or one of our inflatable Scrubba tactical hangers.
The Scrubba Tactical Wash and Dry Kit includes:
1x Scrubba Tactical Wash Bag
- Washes clothes wherever and whenever
- Achieves a machine quality wash in 3 minutes
- Features a new twist-style valve
- Weighs less than 142g (~155g for the brown Scrubba tactical wash bag)
- Folds to pocket-size.
1x Scrubba Tactical Packing Cell
- Great for storing small items within your luggage
- Lightweight with high content visibility through a transparent front window
- Zipper opening for easy access
- Measures 19cm x 19cm x 8cm
1x Scrubba (NEW 2020 model) Tactical XL Travel Towel
- Perfect for partially drying clothes after washing them in your Scrubba Wash Tactical Bag and big enough to be used at the beach or to dry off after a shower.
- Made from soft microfiber fabric - light weight (only 170g) and dries fast.
- Extra-large size at 64cm x 137cm fits into a small carry pouch.
- NEW Button-clip towel hanger with personalised label
1x Scrubba (NEW 2020 model) Heavy Duty Pegless Travel Clothesline
- Requires no pegs to hang clothes out to dry
- Can be hung with the use of the study hooks just about anywhere!
- 1.5 metres long (un-stretched).
2x Scrubba Inflatable Tactical Coat Hangers
- Great to hang clothing to dry or to store wrinkle free
- Lightweight and compact at only 32g each
How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba Wash Bag and Scrubba W Pack and Allurette washers all feature internal washboards that allow a machine quality wash in minutes. Using them is as simple as:
Add clothes, water and cleaning liquid; close and deflate the bag; then rub from the outside for up to 3 minutes then just rinse and hang to dry.
Compared to traditional washboards, the ones in Scrubba and Allurette products are ultra thin and flexible and they are enclosed in the bag or pack. As the rubbing is done from the outside of the bag, there is minimal mess and your hands remain drier.
The Scrubba Bag, Pack and Allurette washer also double as dry sacs to keep gear dry between washes.
Scrubba Tactical Wash & Dry Kit
This product saved my butt, pardon my French. I couldn't believe my eyes as the stains were gone after using The Tactical Wash And Dry Kit. Granted they were fresh stains but there were quite a lot of them to tend to. It's never fails to surprise me how much blood is actually in a human body and how badly it wants to escape once the shell is pierced. So you can imagine it just goes everywhere and how pleased I was to have a packable washing machine with me, lol. Thank you lord Zemu for bringing this wonderful company into my life and please never let me forget the Tactical Wash And Dry Kit from the brilliant folks at The Scrubba Wash Bag Company.
Scrubba Tactical Wash & Dry Kit
It’s everything I imagined it to be: compact, useful, and lightweight. It’s easy to put everything back into the packaging cell after using. The towel is very absorbent and nice for drying off, plus it dries quickly! I’m able to easily fit it in my backpack along with the rest of my hiking/camping equipment, and it hardly adds any more weight. Clothes come out clean and nice, they dried without any wrinkles (perks of clothing line air drying). Clothing hasn’t been wearing out as fast since using the scrubba and drying kit versus the washing/drying machines. Super easy to inflate and deflate clothing hangers. Clothing line is durable, it can hold a good weight of wet clothing, and it can double as a handy multi-functional stretchy line in case of emergency. I reckon it could be used to help string up a tarp or other makeshift shelter if your out of paracord and in a pinch. Now I don’t have to pack as much clothing because I can wash them in minutes and dry them in a days time, it’s perfect for longer hiking/camping trips so that you’re not too stinky; especially if you have access to enough water for a quick bath too. I imagine it would be really handy for a trailer or tiny house too. It’s a very practical tool, I highly recommend it.
I love the new towel size.