- Product info
- How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
Designed in consultation with a former Australian SAS team leader, the Scrubba tactical wash bag promises to keep you clean on any mission, even if you are just chilling at the family caravan park.
In addition to your favourite Scrubba wash bag features, the tactical bag comes equipped with an extra large twist-style valve. This allows for easy opening and quicker deflation, simplifying the washing process from start to finish.
Kitted out in a coyote brown fabric that aids in camouflage, the tactical bag is perfect for military, outdoor adventurers, disaster relief, zombie preppers and superheros, allowing you to blend into your surroundings and lose yourself in nature. Just don't forget where you hang it to dry or you may not be able to find it again!
With a Scrubba tactical wash bag you can:
- Wash clothes wherever and whenever you want.
- Effectively clean your clothes with the help of hundreds of internal Scrubba™ ‘nobules’
- Pack fewer clothes and travel with a lighter backpack, bag or suitcase
- Achieve a machine quality wash in 6 easy steps
- Alleviate the need to ineffectively wash clothes in dirty hotel sinks
- Avoid excess airline baggage fees by packing fewer clothes
- Save money and water when doing laundry while travelling
- Stay clean and avoid zombies (apparently they can smell unclean people)
- Stay hidden while you do your washing.
- Weighs only 153g (5.4 oz)
- Neutral coyote brown colour
- Pocket-size and small enough to take anywhere
- User instructions printed on the outside of the bag
- Transparent window to monitor washing and water levels
- Grip backing on the outside to prevent sliding on surfaces while washing
- Extra large twist valve for quick, easy deflation (even with big hands)
- Doubles as a dry-bag
153g (~5.4 oz.)
54cm x 32cm (when laid flat) - 21.3" x 12.6"
16cm x 6cm x 6cm (when rolled for storage) - 6.3" x 2.4" x 2.4"
How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba Wash Bag and Scrubba W Pack and Allurette washers all feature internal washboards that allow a machine quality wash in minutes. Using them is as simple as:
Add clothes, water and cleaning liquid; close and deflate the bag; then rub from the outside for up to 3 minutes then just rinse and hang to dry.
Compared to traditional washboards, the ones in Scrubba and Allurette products are ultra thin and flexible and they are enclosed in the bag or pack. As the rubbing is done from the outside of the bag, there is minimal mess and your hands remain drier.
The Scrubba Bag, Pack and Allurette washer also double as dry sacs to keep gear dry between washes.
Scrubba Tactical Wash Bag
This was purchased for my 96-year-old mother-in-law who is in an independent living facility. Because of the threat of Covid-19, she rarely uses the communal laundry room. She had been washing her clothes in the sink. She loves her Scrubba! Now, my daughter wants one to take on a cruise. My son wants one for camping trips. Great product!
Scrubba Tactical Wash Bag
After many years of regular hand washing due to dependence on our building's common laundry room, I found this amazing bag, which makes the task even a pleasure! High quality design, easy to use, and I just want to use it over and over again. Thank you!
We've now used the Scrubba tactical about 10 times at our campsite. For anyone wondering: it holds roughly one full adult change of clothing plus a towel. We pretreat our stains, and we agitate for 4-5 minutes if there are denim or towels present (otherwise 3). That has been perfect! Hand wrung clothes on our drying racks tend to dry outdoors the same day, so 2 loads per day easily works for when camping.