- Product info
- How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba™ wash bag is the world’s smallest washing machine and is perfect for apartment living, travel and camping.
Featuring a flexible inner washboard, the pocket-sized Scrubba wash bag allows a machine quality wash anywhere in just minutes. It is hygienic, self-contained, electricity-free and easy to use, even in the smallest apartment or hotel room. Whether you are using it at home to avoid Laundromats or planning your next travel or camping adventure, the patented Scrubba wash bag is the best way to wash clothes anywhere.
Over 220,000 travellers, campers, home-users, backpackers, hikers and holiday makers have experienced firsthand the quality wash our internal flexible washboard delivers.
Wash up to 2 T-shirts, 2 pairs of underwear and 2 pairs of socks in each load.
With a Scrubba Wash Bag you can:
- Wash clothes wherever and whenever you want.
- Avoid using public Laundromats.
- Effectively clean your clothes with the help of hundreds of internal Scrubba™ ‘nobules’
- Pack fewer clothes and travel with a lighter backpack, bag or suitcase
- Achieve a machine quality wash in just minutes with 6 easy steps.
- Alleviate the need to ineffectively wash clothes in dirty hotel sinks
- Avoid excess airline baggage fees by packing fewer clothes.
- Save money and water when doing laundry while travelling.
- Lightest washing machine in the world weighing only 142g (~5oz.)
- Pocket-size and small enough to take anywhere
- User instructions printed on the outside of the bag
- Transparent window to monitor washing and water levels
- Grip backing on the outside to prevent sliding on surfaces while washing
- Air release valve
- Doubles as a dry-bag.
54cm x 32cm (when laid flat) - 21.3" x 12.6"
16cm x 6cm x 6cm (when rolled for storage) - 6.3" x 2.4" x 2.4"
How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba Wash Bag and Scrubba W Pack and Allurette washers all feature internal washboards that allow a machine quality wash in minutes. Using them is as simple as:
Add clothes, water and cleaning liquid; close and deflate the bag; then rub from the outside for up to 3 minutes then just rinse and hang to dry.
Compared to traditional washboards, the ones in Scrubba and Allurette products are ultra thin and flexible and they are enclosed in the bag or pack. As the rubbing is done from the outside of the bag, there is minimal mess and your hands remain drier.
The Scrubba Bag, Pack and Allurette washer also double as dry sacs to keep gear dry between washes.
Hello, I bought my scrubba just less than 6 months ago. my use for it has been to help supplement my laundry budget. I live in an apartment with no washer/dryer so I have to use the laundry mat. This scrubba has worked for me well, but I wouldn't reccomend anyone else to get this for this purpose.
1. it doesn't take much longer than a washer would for the same amount of clothes, but it does take effort. more than just spinning a handle, you are actually scrubbing the clothes you are washing. If you slack off, your clothes won't be as clean.
2. washing in bulk is very exhausting. not on your body, but more like you get bored, and uncomfortable. I wash my clothes in the bathtub - I have had one too many accidents and spill water everywhere in my apartment, so this was my solution. it hurts my back honestly, and I can't really play music unless im blaring it because of how often I am using the water from my tub, and how wet my hands get.
3. I wouldn't say that the quality is amazing. the bag is still all intact, but the top, where there are 2 heavier plastic strips (I assume to create a nice seal on the bag, when folded) are falling off and ripping, causing some water spillage no matter what I do.
4. I am unable to wash heavier things effectively. I can throw hoodies in this to knock some dirt off, but if they had any type of deep stain, they are just too big to wash for me. This is inconvenient heading into winter.
5. It doesn't save that much water. I haven't taken measurements or anything, but rinsing my clothes are not easy. I may use about 2 tsp of very dilute laundry detergent, and it takes me about 30sec- 1 min to rinse my clothes free of bubbles in my bathtub tap. rinsing them inside the scrubba just doesn't work for me. If I use less soap, it seems like my clothes don't get clean.
Over all - I think the scrubba would be great to use if you were hiking, or in the extreme wilderness and have nothing else to do with your time. but also please research other options if you are buying it for the same purpose as me. I will be keeping mine, in case something I try next doesn't work, but I would not recommend if you may have the same problems as me.
Really useful. Very recommended
Works just as expected - you can't do loads of clothes and do need to change the water in between (tried to get away with it once but the clothes didn't come out so clean!). Easy to use and no leaks so far - a travel win!
Je n’ai pas reçu ma commande
Scrubba is so easy to use!