- Product info
- How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba™ Wash Bag is the world’s smallest washing machine and the ultimate travel and camping essential and we have limited stock available in BLACK.
Our ultra-portable washing machine makes your journey easier. This convenient, pocket-sized travel companion allows you to travel lighter and helps you save money, time and water. Weighing less than 142g (~5 oz.) the Scrubba Wash Bag is a modern take on the old fashioned washboard. It is twice as effective as hand washing* and a lot more hygienic that a dirty hotel sink.
Tens of thousands of travellers, campers, backpackers, hikers and holiday makers have experienced firsthand the quality wash our internal flexible washboard delivers.
With a Scrubba Wash Bag you can:
- Wash clothes wherever and whenever you want
- Effectively clean your clothes with the help of hundreds of internal Scrubba™ ‘nobules’
- Pack fewer clothes and travel with a lighter backpack, bag or suitcase
- Achieve a machine quality wash in 6 easy steps.
- Alleviate the need to ineffectively wash clothes in dirty hotel sinks
- Avoid excess airline baggage fees by packing fewer clothes
- Save money and water when doing laundry while travelling.
- Lightest washing machine in the world weighing only 142g (~5 oz.)
- Pocket-size and small enough to take anywhere
- User instructions printed on the outside of the bag
- Transparent window to monitor washing and water levels
- Grip backing on the outside to prevent sliding on surfaces while washing
- Easy release twist air valve.
- Doubles as a dry-bag.
142g (~5 oz.)
54cm x 32cm (when laid flat) - 21.3" x 12.6"
16cm x 6cm x 6cm (when rolled for storage) - 6.3" x 2.4" x 2.4"
How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba Wash Bag and Scrubba W Pack and Allurette washers all feature internal washboards that allow a machine quality wash in minutes. Using them is as simple as:
Add clothes, water and cleaning liquid; close and deflate the bag; then rub from the outside for up to 3 minutes then just rinse and hang to dry.
Compared to traditional washboards, the ones in Scrubba and Allurette products are ultra thin and flexible and they are enclosed in the bag or pack. As the rubbing is done from the outside of the bag, there is minimal mess and your hands remain drier.
The Scrubba Bag, Pack and Allurette washer also double as dry sacs to keep gear dry between washes.
Pretty good washbag. Had some kitchen tea cloths that I didn’t want to put through my washing machine so the scrub a bag was an option. It didn’t disappoint. One small thing (hence the 4 stars), though I followed the instructions, water line and all, a bit spilled over from the bag opening. I suspect I was to vigorous in the scrubbing but again not a deal breaker.
Fast delivery, reasonable packaging and the thing is as expected. Thanks!
Lighter than my previous Scrubba and with a much better valve which was the thing that ‘went’. We’ve found a Scrubba v handy for family travelling- somewhere sealed for smelly stuff, quick and effective to use. Also the sales aftercare from Scrubba has been v good when it was out of warranty.
Awesome product! A little pricey for what it is, but overall couldn't be happier with it! Very convenient!
There is a bit of a learning curve with using the scrubba, but after a few trial runs it becomes pretty natural and quick. I do a lot of hiking and river trekking, so the fact that it doubles as a dry bag is very useful for me. It isn't my only means of washing, but I purchased it to mainly wash my socks and more delicate articles and to bring with for travel. It fits the bill and once practiced, is very effective! Have already recommended to friends.