- Product info
- How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
Designed in consultation with a former Australian SAS team leader, the Scrubba tactical wash bag promises to keep you clean on any mission, even if you are just chilling at the family caravan park.
In addition to your favourite Scrubba wash bag features, the tactical bag comes equipped with an extra large twist-style valve. This allows for easy opening and quicker deflation, simplifying the washing process from start to finish.
Kitted out in a coyote brown fabric that aids in camouflage, the tactical bag is perfect for military, outdoor adventurers, disaster relief, zombie preppers and superheros, allowing you to blend into your surroundings and lose yourself in nature. Just don't forget where you hang it to dry or you may not be able to find it again!
With a Scrubba tactical wash bag you can:
- Wash clothes wherever and whenever you want.
- Effectively clean your clothes with the help of hundreds of internal Scrubba™ ‘nobules’
- Pack fewer clothes and travel with a lighter backpack, bag or suitcase
- Achieve a machine quality wash in 6 easy steps
- Alleviate the need to ineffectively wash clothes in dirty hotel sinks
- Avoid excess airline baggage fees by packing fewer clothes
- Save money and water when doing laundry while travelling
- Stay clean and avoid zombies (apparently they can smell unclean people)
- Stay hidden while you do your washing.
- Weighs only 153g (5.4 oz)
- Neutral coyote brown colour
- Pocket-size and small enough to take anywhere
- User instructions printed on the outside of the bag
- Transparent window to monitor washing and water levels
- Grip backing on the outside to prevent sliding on surfaces while washing
- Extra large twist valve for quick, easy deflation (even with big hands)
- Doubles as a dry-bag
153g (~5.4 oz.)
54cm x 32cm (when laid flat) - 21.3" x 12.6"
16cm x 6cm x 6cm (when rolled for storage) - 6.3" x 2.4" x 2.4"
How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba Wash Bag and Scrubba W Pack and Allurette washers all feature internal washboards that allow a machine quality wash in minutes. Using them is as simple as:
Add clothes, water and cleaning liquid; close and deflate the bag; then rub from the outside for up to 3 minutes then just rinse and hang to dry.
Compared to traditional washboards, the ones in Scrubba and Allurette products are ultra thin and flexible and they are enclosed in the bag or pack. As the rubbing is done from the outside of the bag, there is minimal mess and your hands remain drier.
The Scrubba Bag, Pack and Allurette washer also double as dry sacs to keep gear dry between washes.
I bought as a backup for that just in case moment to keep in my go bag for work. Haven’t used yet, but looking forward to trying it out.
I've tried using Scrubba only once, but so far I'm happy with it. It does washing real well, I've noticed no difference in cleanliness from washing machine. It dryes for about half an hour if turned inside out. Easy to use, packs small - everything's just like it's said on the package=) I've bought it for travelling, so now I can't wait for my next trip.
I only use the washer bag at home, it enables me to do my hand wash without getting backpains because of having to bend over the sink. It doesn't safe time but it works well.
I purchased the Scrubba to use in hotel rooms for washing small items while traveling. It is very easy and convenient to use. It packed up very easily into my carry on along with my clothes - I usually travel with just a carry on. It is light weight. The design was super easy to use to wash a few socks and T-shirts. I use soap that does not need to be rinsed. It drained easily. I agree with another review who suggested a small strap at the bottom that would allow you to hang the Scrubba upside down after using to dry. This is a very minor item and in no way affects the functionality of the bag. It did the job effectively. No more washing in bathroom sinks while away!
I took Scrubba with me on my 21 day vacation.
Washed my 2 T shirts and 3 pieces of underwear.
I had brought with me a bottle of KAO Attack powder detergent.
I did the rolling on the hotel's clean bathroom floor.
I was also careful to keep the air hole above the water level so that water did not come out of the hole while I pressed on the bag. My clothes looked clean and smelt good too. So the product works well.