- Product info
- How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba™ wash bag is the world’s smallest washing machine and is perfect for apartment living, travel and camping.
Featuring a flexible inner washboard, the pocket-sized Scrubba wash bag allows a machine quality wash anywhere in just minutes. It is hygienic, self-contained, electricity free and easy to use, even in the smallest apartment or hotel room. Whether you are using it at home to avoid Laundromats or planning your next travel or camping adventure, the patented Scrubba wash bag is the best way to wash clothes anywhere.
Over 220,000 travellers, campers, home-users, backpackers, hikers and holiday makers have experienced firsthand the quality wash our internal flexible washboard delivers.
Wash up to 2 T-shirts, 2 pairs of socks and 2 pairs of underwear per load.
With a Scrubba Wash Bag you can:
- Wash clothes wherever and whenever you want.
- Avoid using public Laundromats.
- Effectively clean your clothes with the help of hundreds of internal Scrubba™ ‘nobules’
- Pack fewer clothes and travel with a lighter backpack, bag or suitcase
- Achieve a machine quality wash in just minutes with 6 easy steps.
- Alleviate the need to ineffectively wash clothes in dirty hotel sinks
- Avoid excess airline baggage fees by packing fewer clothes.
- Save money and water when doing laundry while travelling.
- Lightest washing machine in the world weighing only 142g (~5oz.)
- Pocket-size and small enough to take anywhere
- User instructions printed on the outside of the bag
- Transparent window to monitor washing and water levels
- Grip backing on the outside to prevent sliding on surfaces while washing
- Air release valve
- Doubles as a dry-bag.
54cm x 32cm (when laid flat) - 21.3" x 12.6"
16cm x 6cm x 6cm (when rolled for storage) - 6.3" x 2.4" x 2.4"
SEE A REVIEW BY OVERLAND-SITE (www.overlandsite.com)
18th July 2019
Have you ever been out camping or overlanding and needed to wash your clothes? During hikes and long drives, our clothing can get sweaty or dirty quite easily. Well, we might be able to show you a solution: welcome to our Scrubba Wash Bag Review.
How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba Wash Bag and Scrubba W Pack and Allurette washers all feature internal washboards that allow a machine quality wash in minutes. Using them is as simple as:
Add clothes, water and cleaning liquid; close and deflate the bag; then rub from the outside for up to 3 minutes then just rinse and hang to dry.
Compared to traditional washboards, the ones in Scrubba and Allurette products are ultra thin and flexible and they are enclosed in the bag or pack. As the rubbing is done from the outside of the bag, there is minimal mess and your hands remain drier.
The Scrubba Bag, Pack and Allurette washer also double as dry sacs to keep gear dry between washes.
Gave to two motorcycling family members. One is so excited that he's able to do laundry as needed and also has place to hold dirty laundry. He kept saying how excited he is. Other recipient hasn't received his.
한 달 넘게 걸렸어요 그리고 메일로 상담해주셨던 분 계속 이름 똑바로 쓰시다가 왜 마지막 메일에서 이름 틀리게 쓰셨나요 ㅋㅋㅋ 불쾌합니다 ~~
I got this for my brother who loves camping and backpacking and he loves it!
Scrubba Wash Bag - personal washing machine
Hi, my family have received the scrubba directly from China. No problems with the shipping. Thanks a lot. Guillaume