- Product info
- How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
US Orders now shipping from the US. All other orders shipping from China.
Despite it's incredibly small size, the Scrubba wash bag MINI still features our patented flexible inner washboard that allows a machine quality wash in minutes, and is the most convenient way to wash socks and underwear or a t-shirt on the go. Not only convenient, the Scrubba wash bag MINI is eco-friendly as it uses no electricity, less water and has been designed to last.
For those in the outdoors, it also allows grey water to be disposed away from water sources to prevent pollution. Between washes the Scrubba wash bag MINI also multifunctions as a dry bag to keep gear dry, a laundry bag to separate dirty clothes, a bucket and even as a phone protector (with the phone operable through the bag’s window).
Whether you are a hiker who wants fresh socks each morning or a business traveller with only carry on luggage, the Scrubba wash bag MINI provides peace of mind that you can quickly and effectively wash your clothes anywhere.
With a Scrubba Wash Bag MINI you can:
- Wash clothes wherever and whenever you want.
- Effectively clean your clothes with the help of hundreds of internal Scrubba™ ‘nobules’
- Pack fewer clothes and travel with a lighter backpack, bag or suitcase
- Achieve a machine quality wash in 6 easy steps.
- Alleviate the need to ineffectively wash clothes in dirty hotel sinks
- Avoid excess airline baggage fees by packing fewer clothes.
- Save money and water when doing laundry while travelling.
Scrubba wash bag MINI features:
- The lightest washing machine in the world for socks and jocks (or a T-shirt) weighing only 70g
- Palm-size and small enough to take anywhere
- Flexible inner washboard that allows a machine quality wash in minutes
- User instructions printed on the outside of the bag
- Transparent window to monitor washing and water levels
- Grip backing on the outside to prevent sliding on surfaces while washing
- New easy release twist-style air valve.
- Doubles as a dry-bag, phone protector, bucket and wet-bag.
70g (2.5 oz)
36cm x 23cm (when laid flat) - 14.2" x 9.0"
11cm x 5cm x 4cm (when rolled for storage) - 4.3" x 2.0 x 1.6"
How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba Wash Bag and Scrubba W Pack and Allurette washers all feature internal washboards that allow a machine quality wash in minutes. Using them is as simple as:
Add clothes, water and cleaning liquid; close and deflate the bag; then rub from the outside for up to 3 minutes then just rinse and hang to dry.
Compared to traditional washboards, the ones in Scrubba and Allurette products are ultra thin and flexible and they are enclosed in the bag or pack. As the rubbing is done from the outside of the bag, there is minimal mess and your hands remain drier.
The Scrubba Bag, Pack and Allurette washer also double as dry sacs to keep gear dry between washes.
This is suitable for a top or two small items like socks/balaclava. I bought this coz I need to wash my FRC balaclava separately everyday. After trying out twice, this mini Scrubba did work well for two balaclava. Love the stubs that work just like tradition washing board, giving my balaclava a good scrub.
I tried using it on an adult tee. It is alittle more challenging coz the bag seems bloated. But it does it job just with alittle more time and care.
Overall, I m satisfied with this product.
Great product. Folds up small, and useful while packbacking in South East Asia.
Like the small. May get the large as well
It’s convenient for travelling. Light weighted. Pretty much what you see in the video. However, I had a slight difficulty in putting all the air out when I close and latch it. Turns out that there is still quite a portion of air enclosed inside despite releasing the outlet valvue. Ideal for undergarments.
Seems to clean well. Plenty of room for a underwear, shirt and socks for a small person